1 kg jackfruit pulp
1 kg white sugar
1 part water
1. Select the ripe but firm langka fruits. Remove the seeds and cut both ends of the flesh, then wash.
2. Boil syrup for 10 mins. Combine 1 part each sugar and water for every part of langka pulp. Soak overnight.
3. Drain syrup the following day. Pack in sterilized jars and pour boiling syrup. Remove bubbles, then half seal.
4. Pasteurize in boiling water for 30 mins. Seal tightly.
5. Place the jars upside down to test for leakage.
6. Cool, dry, and label.
One thought on “JACKFRUIT PRESERVE”
yun po bang langka eh no need to boil with the syrup?