How to commute going to Caleruega?
Caleruega or Caleruega church is located at Brgy. Kaylaway , Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas. Currently, it is one of the most-sought after venue for weddings. The place is very solemn and holy-like. You are very close to nature and you feel like being so close to heaven.
Caleruega is also open for retreats, workshops, youth camps, skill training, seminars etc. For a large gathering they can use the veritas hall, it has a seating capacity of 200. For smaller groups they can use the Gazekubo with a 70 seating capacity. For wedding celebration, the transfiguration chapel can accommodate 150 people. For camping activity or outdoor adventure they can use the Kampo Arriba.
Caleruega charges 30 pesos as entrance fee per person. The 30 pesos is worth it… It will take you around 2-3 hours just to cover the whole area. It is definitely a photographer’s haven.
If you are interested to check the place here is a simple instruction on how to commute going to Caleruega?
If you are from the north (north edsa, Fairview , QC, Mandaluyong etc.)
1. Take the MRT going to Taft avenue, Pasay.
2. Alight at Taft Avenue, you have no choice it is the last station any way.hehehe
3. If you are facing south you will see on your left side the Sogo Hotel.
4. Walk towards Sogo hotel (don’t go inside, ok…)
5. In between chowking ,mcdo and dunkin donuts, there is a way leading to a bus terminal.
6. Ride a bus to Nasugbu , tell the driver to drop you at evercrest golf club resort.
7. At evercrest ride a tricycle going to Caleruega.
8. The tricycle driver will drop you at Caleruega and will give you his phone number… seriously.
9. You need to text the tricycle driver after your adventure in Caleruega. There are no tricycle terminal in Caleruega , so the same tricycle driver will pick you up, you just need to text him.
From Pasay to Evercrest – 108 pesos
Tricycle from evercrest to Caleruega – 50 pesos.
For more info contact