1 kilo (5 cups) mashed ripe bananas (saba or cavendish),
300 gm. (2 1/4 cups) sugar,
Butter or margarine
Rolling pin, frying pan, chopping or kneeding board, spatula, kitchen knife, wax paper
1. Prepare the mashed bananas as follows: Boil the ripe bananas (saba or cavendish). Peel and slice into 3 cm. thick.
2. Grind the sliced bananas until it is mashed, add the sugar and cook over slow fire. Stirring should be done constantly until a clear mixture is obtained with the desired consistency. The mixture should not stick to the sides of the frying pan.
3. Transfer the mixture over a kneeding board covered with wax paper. Sprinkle small amounts of sugar over the wax paper. Spread the mashed mixture using a rolling pin until it is 1 inch thick.
4. Spread butter and small amounts of sugar over the mixture.
5. Make slices of about 4 x 1 cm. Cook and wrap individually.
soure:ITDI tekno tulong