Pansit equals long life.
Filipino love pansit so for sure this business is a sure hit. Pansit Malabon is offering franchising option for those who want to go into this businees. Here are some details taken from their site:
who can be a franchisee:
1. Hands on owner/manager
2. Aggressive, determined, focused.
3. Strong belief in the business and its product
4. People who really mean business.
Easy steps towards having Pansit Malabon Franchise
1. Submit a letter of intent
2. Fill up franchise application form
3. Submit location/vicinity map of target site
4. Payment of franchise fee and contract signing
5. Orientation and training program
6. Orientation and training program
7. Store/outle set-up/construction/opening
3 years renewable after every three years fora total of nine years.
Franchise Package Inclusion
1. Use of Name, Logo, Trademarks
2 Pansit malabon Operation manual
3. training of personnel
4. Marketing and management consultancy
5. Advertising and Promotion support
6. Site evaluation and analysis assistance
7. well Defined territorial coverage
8. Menu development assistance
9. Additional profit generating products and service
Type of Franchise
1. Cart/booth – Min space: 5 sqm., franchise fee 200k, Estimated investment 350k
2. Kiosk- Min space: 50 sqm, franchise fee 350k, Estimated investment 700k
3 Dine in – Min space:50 sqm above, franchise fee 600k, estimated investment 2.3-3 million
For updates check their site: www.pansitmalabon.com