VINEGAR PRODUCTION FROM COCONUT WATER
3 liters coconut water
2-1/4 cups white sugar
1/4 tsp. yeast
1 liter mother vinegar (starter)
1. Collect coconut water and strain through a clean cheesecloth.
2. Dissolve the sugar in coconut water.
3. Pasteurize the mixture for 20 minutes at 65° C.
4. Cool and transfer the mixture into sterilized gallons or containers.
5. Add yeast. Cover tightly and allow to ferment for 4-7 days.
6. Slowly decant the alcoholic mixture and heat further for 20 minutes at 65°C.
7. Add the starter and set aside undisturbed for a month or until maximum
acidity is attained.
Source: ITDI (DOST)
4 thoughts on “VINEGAR PRODUCTION FROM COCONUT WATER”
good recipes,money generating income,,have you tried,yalon wine,,is almost the same and more stronger.carrry on,,please publish on how to make flour out od kalabasa,kamoteng kahoy,sayote,camote,yakon,at home,,no machine needed,,god bless
We have here a article about “flour-from-squash-harina-mula-sa-kalabasa”
Give me atleast 3 objectives for vinegar production from coconut water
please teach me how to make mother vinegar starter thank you and god bless.