The son of Ergocha Teahouse owner was charged for frustrated murder after a customer and his father died from drinking the milk tea that the owner blended.
As per MPD, the poison that was found in the milk tea is oxalic acid. Oxalic acid is a bleaching and cleaning agent it is classified as health hazard 3 under the HMIS (Hazardous Materials Identification System). It can be purchased easily for the mere reason that it is also commonly used as laundry bleaching agent, you can buy it even in “tingi” or pa lima limang piso lang. Continue reading “Oxalic acid found in Milk tea victim”